Curvy Cate Blanchett bids goodbye to skeletal lookNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:43 am ICT by admin
Then she claimed that she had to shed oodles of weight for her unlikely role as young Bob Dylan in the film ‘I’m Not There’.
‘He was very androgynous in the time that I was playing him. I had to lose weight to do it,” the Daily Mail quoted her, as saying.
However, after displaying a womanly figure, she has prompted many to wonder if the mum of two is expecting another child.
Talking about her role in the new film, Blanchett said that the role made it easier to discuss the aging process.
“I could see the potential to discuss the aging process. I found that very interesting: the sense of reflection, the middle point of someone’s life,” she said.
“If Botox had been available then, Elizabeth would have been first in line. Her beauty regime was like an actress’s on Oscar day,’ she added. (ANI)
- Cosmetic surgery scares Cate Blanchett - Mar 05, 2012
- Oscar Winner Cate Blanchett lends her voice to 'Family Guy' - Apr 30, 2011
- Blanchett not patient enough to direct films - Mar 01, 2012
- Mirren named as favourite movie monarch: poll - Jan 19, 2011
- Helen Mirren's portrayal of 'The Queen' voted best movie monarch - Jan 18, 2011
- Blanchett pays tribute to McQueen at Cannes - May 13, 2010
- Orlando Bloom: The Latest ‘The Lord Of The Rings’ Member To Enter 'The Hobbit’ - Dec 09, 2010
- Dieting makes Eva Green depressed - May 04, 2012
- Only Anil Kapoor can repeat 'Mr. India' : Shekhar Kapur - Jul 07, 2009
- Cate Blanchett joins 'The Hobbit' cast - Dec 09, 2010
- Blanchett takes kids to work - Jul 28, 2012
- Sienna Miller thinks Cate Blanchett will make a 'better' Maid Marian - Jul 02, 2009
- This is a very good time for actors: Shabana Azmi (Interview) - Jul 29, 2010
- Indians loved Elizabeth Taylor, the original Hollywood diva - Mar 24, 2011
- Actress Julia Roberts Loved Eating During The Filming Of 'Eat Pray Love' - Aug 14, 2010