Culkin not heroin addict, says representativeAugust 2nd, 2012 - 5:33 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 2 (IANS) Macauley Culkin’s publicist has shot down rumours that the “Home Alone” actor is addicted to heroin.
The former child star’s representative has urged “responsible media” to ignore any reports which indicate that the actor only has six months to live thanks to his addiction, reports tmz.com.
The representative says the reports are “not only categorically without merit, but it is also impossibly and ridiculously fictitious”.
“We beseech the responsible media to consider the source and its reputation and to please not perpetuate this destructive and insulting story by pursuing it any further,” said the representative.
- Porn company fires back over Kutcher's legal threat - Dec 08, 2010
- Macaulay Culkin denies romance with Spanish porn star - Jan 26, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan to star in mafia movie? - Apr 08, 2011
- Sage's death may have drug link? - Jul 20, 2012
- Kutcher wins battles with porn bosses - Dec 31, 2010
- Lopez files case against driver for extortion - Aug 08, 2012
- Sheen's ex heading back to rehab - Jul 18, 2011
- 'Two And A Half Men' bosses slam Sheen for lies - Apr 15, 2011
- Dennis Quaid's wife files for divorce - Mar 11, 2012
- Todd, Dori part ways - May 27, 2012
- White House party-crasher Michaele Salahi booted from 'Celebrity Rehab' - Mar 09, 2011
- Drew Barrymore pregnant? - Feb 23, 2012
- Ashton Kutcher threatens legal action over sex tape using his name - Dec 04, 2010
- Aguilera may take legal action over child abuse report - Aug 25, 2011
- Mila Kunis saves a man's life - May 09, 2012