Cuba Gooding Jr won’t let his kids become child artistsNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:34 am ICT by admin
“It’s an adult responsibility to be an actor - it really is,” The Daily Snack quoted Cuba, as saying.
“I would be horrified. They have to grow up and become adults first and then all of this praise and money and adult responsibility. It may work for Will Smith, but it don’t work for me,” he added.
Cuba also added that he does not want his kids to miss their childhood and wants them to study and enjoy their life right now.
“They can keep studying and then when they get older, I’ll support them, but right now, let them be kids,” he said.
“I don’t want my kids to have that much freedom right now. They need to just enjoy life, experience life, be exposed to life, understand what life lessons are and morals are, and then make their own decisions, having been informed of the life lessons that they need,” he added. (ANI)
- Priyanka hates being grown up (Movie Snippets) - Feb 23, 2012
- Kids ask about marriage more and more: Brad Pitt - Jul 30, 2011
- Kids ask about marriage more and more: Brad Pitt (Lead, Changing intro) - Jul 30, 2011
- There's no man without grey shades: Jimmy Shergill - Sep 24, 2011
- TV actor Sachin Parikh prefers negative roles - Jun 18, 2012
- Children brought happiness in Depp's life - May 09, 2012
- I won't spoil my son: Elton John - Feb 18, 2011
- Don't regret anything: Harman Baweja - Jul 08, 2011
- 'Bigg Boss' spillover: Ali accuses Sara's parents of lying - Nov 14, 2010
- Street children lead 'Madagascar 3' flash mob - Jun 07, 2012
- 'Promising time for small films, but studios reluctant' - Mar 28, 2012
- Boman Irani now wants to sing - Jun 27, 2010
- I don't look for anything particular in women: Timberlake - Jun 19, 2011
- Don't insult Indian audience's intelligence: Nikhil Dwivedi (Movie Snippets) - Apr 18, 2012
- New generation will take us higher: Irrfan - Jul 29, 2012