“CSI: Miami” Season 9 Debuts on CBSOctober 4th, 2010 - 8:05 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Oct 4, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The police procedural television series on CBS network “CSI: Miami” is known for it entertaining elements that somehow or the other always manages to keep the viewers glued to the television screens. The wide popularity that the hit television series enjoys among the viewers was reiterated once again last night when the ninth season of the show made its debut on CBS and as expected, it was successful in receiving wide viewership.
The anticipation among the regular viewers of the show regarding the new season of “CSI: Miami” had been extremely high after the CBS network announced in the month of May this year that the popular television series has been renewed for the ninth season. The fans of the show were eagerly waiting for the season premiere of the ninth season after the last season ended with much suspense with the finale in May keeping the viewers at their toes to know how the series would be picking up from the next season. At the same time, rumors had also been abuzz prior to the ninth season premiere that actor Eddie Cibrian who edged the character of Jesse Cardoza would be bidding adieu to the series in this season. As expected, in the pilot episode of the “CSI: Miami” season 9, the speculations gets confirmed as the character of Jesse Cardoza loses his life in an attack.
“CSI: Miami” was premiered for the very first time way back in the year 2002 and since then the show has been able to win wide accolades from large number of viewers.
- Eddie Cibrian And LeAnn Rimes Announce Engagement Through Billboard - Dec 28, 2010
- Eddie Cibrian May Be 'Killed Off' of CSI, LeAnn Rimes Tweets Support - Jun 18, 2010
- "The Chicago Code" Makes Its Debut On Fox - Feb 08, 2011
- Eddie Cibrian to bid adieu to CSI Miami soon - Jun 18, 2010
- NBC Cancels Spy Drama Series "Undercovers" - Nov 05, 2010
- "Hawaii Five-0" Thrills Viewers With Sunday Night Episode - Jan 24, 2011
- ABC's Latest Presentation "Happy Town" Captivates Viewers' Attention - Apr 29, 2010
- "Retired at 35" Premiered On TV Land On Wednesday Night - Jan 20, 2011
- Anil Ambani teams-up with CBS to launch English language channel in India - Oct 28, 2010
- Latest Episode Of "Mad Men" Appreciated By Viewers - Aug 02, 2010
- 'Live To Dance' January 19 Episode Wows Viewers - Jan 20, 2011
- "True Blood" Season 3 Premieres On HBO - Jun 14, 2010
- "The Golden Girls" Reborn In Span - Jul 28, 2010
- "Bad Girls Club" Season 6 Makes Its Debut - Jan 11, 2011
- Teen singer Justin Bieber to be a guest star on CSI - Jul 26, 2010
Tags: anticipation, cardoza, cbs, cbs network, csi miami, eddie cibrian, finale, gina gomez, new season of csi, new season of csi miami, ninth season, pilot episode, popularity, season premiere, speculations, suspense, television series, toes, viewership, year 2002