Cruz wants to slap women who worry about getting oldMay 20th, 2011 - 6:32 am ICT by IANS
London, May 20 (IANS) Spanish actress Penelope Cruz says she would love to “slap” women who complain of getting old.
“When I hear a woman who is in her early 30s worrying about growing old, I just want to slap her,” contactmusic.com quoted Cruz as saying.
The 37-year-old added she can’t wait to have wrinkles because she believes that they shows a person’s life story.
“When I’m 80, I want to look in the mirror and see an 80-year-old woman. My grandmother had so many wrinkles and every wrinkle told a story. I want to experience every year of my life for what it is. It doesn’t mean I am against somebody who does a little retouch or (has) plastic surgery. I don’t judge people who do it. I just don’t like how women complain about growing old,” she said.
- No crazy diets for Cruz - Jun 26, 2012
- Cruz's worries make her suffer - Apr 11, 2012
- Cruz happy to turn ugly for characters - Jun 06, 2011
- Penelope Cruz to make one or two films a year - Apr 11, 2012
- No lies about age: Penelope Cruz - Jul 26, 2010
- Penelope Cruz pregnant? - Jul 13, 2012
- Being housewife best thing in world: Cruz - Jul 01, 2012
- It's time to relax, says Penelope Cruz - Jun 01, 2011
- Bald and beautiful: Women take the bold cut (Feature) - Nov 14, 2011
- Acting in English movies tough for Cruz - Aug 14, 2012
- Streep loves life at 63 - Aug 09, 2012
- Vandana Gupta not interested in typical 'bahu' roles - Sep 05, 2012
- Rihanna wants to date again - Mar 03, 2012
- Cruz to receive star on Walk Of Fame - Mar 29, 2011
- Penelope Cruz sings praises of motherhood - May 12, 2011