Cruz to reunite with husband for thrillerApril 22nd, 2012 - 4:42 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 22 (IANS) Actress Penelope Cruz is reportedly set to star with her husband Javier Bardem once again in British director Ridley Scott’s drug thriller “The Counselor”.
The Spanish actress first worked with Bardem in 1992’s “Jamon Jamon”, and they have teamed up on screen several times since, including in Woody Allen’s 2008 drama “Vicky Cristina Barcelona”.
Cruz is the front-runner for a major role in “The Counselor”, which already stars Bardem, Michael Fassbender and Brad Pitt, reports dailystar.co.uk
Cruz and Bardem married in 2010, and she gave birth to their son Leo last year.
- Penelope Cruz could star with Bardem in `The Counselor' - Apr 20, 2012
- Penelope Cruz Is Pregnant: Confirms Spokesperson - Sep 15, 2010
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem Welcomes Baby Boy - Jan 26, 2011
- Acting in English movies tough for Cruz - Aug 14, 2012
- Penelope Cruz pregnant? - Aug 05, 2009
- Penelope Cruz in Rome to work on Woody Allen film - Jul 08, 2011
- Penelope Cruz pregnant - Aug 06, 2009
- Penelope Cruz four months pregnant? - Aug 06, 2009
- Diaz to share bed with cheetah - Sep 10, 2012
- Penelope Cruz to make one or two films a year - Apr 11, 2012
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz will make 'great' parents: Woody Allen - Sep 16, 2010
- Penelope Cruz back in Rome for film shoot - Oct 12, 2011
- Cruz gets 2,436th star on Walk of Fame - Apr 03, 2011
- When a basketball player almost poleaxed pregnant Penelope Cruz - Dec 28, 2010
- Actress Penelope Cruz confirms that she is pregnant! - Sep 15, 2010
Tags: actress penelope, barcelona, brad pitt, british director, counselor, cristina, dailystar, director ridley scott, jamon jamon, javier bardem, michael fassbender, penelope cruz, ridley scott, several times, son leo, spanish actress, thriller, vicky, woody allen