Cruises Santa disguise fails to impress daughter SuriDecember 25th, 2008 - 2:27 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Dec 25 (ANI): His acting skills might have taken the world by storm, but Tom Cruise failed to impress his own kids in his attempt to play Santa Claus last year.
The Oscar nominated stars attempt to play Father Christmas for his kids Isabella, 16, Connor, 14, and biological daughter Suri, two, failed miserably last year when his Suri realised it was him straight away.
“(I was) trudging through high mounds of snow and ice on the driveway. I knock on the door and Kate’’s holding Suri, People quoted him as saying.
“I say, ”Ho ho ho! Hello little Suri! Hello Bella, Connor. But Suri wasn”t fooled. She looked at me and said, ”No, Dada, no,” he added.
Meanwhile, the Valkyrie actor revealed that he wants his daughter Suri to follow in his and wife Katie Holmes acting footsteps.
He said that though he would give his kids the freedom to choose their own career, he would be overjoyed if they would go for acting. (ANI)
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- No more kids for Tom Cruise - Jun 15, 2012
- Tom Cruise's acting skills don't impress Suri - Dec 16, 2008
- Nicole Kidman wishes her adopted children lived with her - Dec 22, 2010
- Nicole Kidman’s Bliss Due To Her New Baby Is Diminished By Anguish Of Losing Her Two Oldest ... - Jan 28, 2011
- Cruise-Holmes separation upsets JLO - Jul 13, 2012
- Tom Cruise celebrates his 49th birthday - Jul 05, 2011
- Suri is a bona fide brainiac, says Tom Cruise - Dec 17, 2008
- Cruise's daughter Suri takes acting classes - Jan 27, 2010
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Tom Cruise would love to see Suri act - Dec 17, 2008
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Cruise, Suri at Disney world - Aug 01, 2012