Cruise’s high-rise Dubai stunt terrified HolmesApril 6th, 2011 - 1:55 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 6 (IANS) Actress Katie Holmes says she was terrified to see husband Tom Cruise diving off the world’s tallest building, Burj Khalifa, in Dubai while shooting for a new “Mission: Impossible” movie.
The actor invited Holmes and their daughter Suri to the set when he was performing a pivotal stunt in the sequel and they watched Cruise performing on the monitor but Holmes got so scared that she could only watch one take.
“They yell, ‘Rolling’ and ‘Action!’ and he drops a lot of feet… I said, ‘That was great, we’re gonna go and wait in the holding area’,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“His friend wrote (emailed) to me and said, ‘What did you think?’ I said, ‘Oh my god, I was terrified.’ I wanted to throw up… but I think I pulled it off, ’cause I told him I loved it,” she added.
- Tom Cruise wows Mumbai fans at special MIGP screening - Dec 05, 2011
- Tom Cruise: The Superhero In Real Life - Nov 03, 2010
- Tom Cruise escapes serious injury - Dec 12, 2011
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Tom Cruise dangles from world's tallest building for stunt scene - Nov 02, 2010
- Russell Brand's long legs scared Suri Cruise - Jun 13, 2012
- Tom Cruise celebrates his 49th birthday - Jul 05, 2011
- Suri Cruise will be an actress, believes mom - Jul 14, 2011
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- I'm going to India in December: Katie Holmes - Nov 24, 2011
- Is Katie Holmes dating Jeremy Strong? - Sep 05, 2012