Cruise’s daughter hates flyingOctober 16th, 2010 - 11:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 16 (IANS) Hollywood actors Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes’ four-year-old daughter Suri reportedly hates flying and screams if she knows they are going on a plane.
The celebrity couple always take Suri with them when working. But she developed a fear of planes after constant moving between time zones, femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“Suri’s sleep patterns have been seriously disturbed from all the travelling. It’s why you often see her when she is abroad being carried with a blanket as though she is a baby,” said a source.
“It has got to the stage where she screams whenever she sees a plane. It’s an open secret she doesn’t like flying and has trouble sleeping for days after she’s been on a flight,” the source added.
- Katie Holmes tries to gain confidence, employs coach - Aug 08, 2012
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Katie Holmes fine after split - Jul 05, 2012
- Cruise to file for divorce in Los Angeles - Jul 02, 2012
- Holmes cancels red carpet appearance - Jul 29, 2012
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Katie Holmes to do paid appearances? - Sep 12, 2012
- Tom Cruise gives his daughter fashion freedom - May 28, 2010
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Holmes asked to design men's wear - Jun 25, 2010
- Tom Cruise to buy house in New York - Jul 24, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
Tags: celebrity couple, cruise and katie holmes, fear, going on a plane, hollywood, hollywood actors, katie holmes, london, planes, screams, sleep, sleep patterns, suri, time zones, tom cruise, tom cruise and katie, tom cruise and katie holmes, trouble sleeping