Cruise’s crazy demandSeptember 6th, 2012 - 6:07 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 6 (IANS) Actor Tom Cruise reportedly left the authorities at a hotel worried when he demanded that the hotel be vacated so that he could dine in peace.
The 49-year-old visited a five-star hotel Forza Mare in Dobrun, Montenegro near Adriatic, when he made this demand. However, his wish was not fulfilled by the hotel manager.
“Who does Mr.Cruise think he is,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying. “The hotel was full. It would have been unfair to other guests,” the source added.
However, the actor, who is on a vacation, got the hotel staff to deliver food on his private yacht later.
- Brand wants to be a vicar - Jul 20, 2012
- Rihanna to rekindle romance with Drake - Jul 15, 2012
- Brown joins Rihanna on vacation - Jul 24, 2012
- Cruise up for more action after 50 - Dec 15, 2011
- Cruise cooked dinner for Brand - Jun 04, 2012
- Clooney keen on selling villa to Cruise - Aug 03, 2012
- Cruise controlled Holmes' life? - Jul 08, 2012
- Beyonce snacks on bananas with ketchup - Sep 12, 2011
- Depp happy for Vanessa - Sep 03, 2012
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012