Cruise’s adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lableMay 11th, 2011 - 2:23 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 11 (IANS) Actor Tom Cruise says it is “wonderful” to see his adopted daughter Isabella working for his wife Katie Holmes’s fashion line.
“It’s wonderful. Kate’s designing and Bella is just working her way up. She’s an artist, Bella, so it’s really great that she gets to work with it. She’s loving it,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted him as saying. Holmes established her fashion label Holmes & Yang with her stylist Jeanne Yang.
The 48-year-old actor also has 16-year-old adopted son Connor - he adopted both the children with his ex-wife Nicole Kidman.
He has a five-year-old daughter Suri with Holmes.
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Nicole Kidman’s Bliss Due To Her New Baby Is Diminished By Anguish Of Losing Her Two Oldest ... - Jan 28, 2011
- No more kids for Tom Cruise - Jun 15, 2012
- Holmes asked to design men's wear - Jun 25, 2010
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Nicole Kidman wishes her adopted children lived with her - Dec 22, 2010
- Nicole Kidman – Life Is Bright And Beautiful - Dec 22, 2010
- Katie Holmes inspired by daughter's style statement - Sep 26, 2009
- Kidman misses her adopted kids with Cruise - Dec 22, 2010
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Tom Cruise's son turns DJ - May 26, 2011
- Nicole Kidman Reveals Why She Kept The Surrogacy A Secret At the Screen Actors Guild Awards 2011 - Jan 31, 2011
- Kidman now prefers simple dressing - Dec 03, 2010