Cruise up for more action after 50December 15th, 2011 - 5:54 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 15 (IANS) Hollywood star Tom Cruise says he will dabble in more action films once he turns 50 in July next year.
“I’m just going to keep going as long as I can do it. I love making action movies,” thesun.co.uk quoted Cruise as saying.
The actor has been busy promoting his movie “Mission Impossible: The Ghost Protocol”, and was in London Tuesday night to attend the premiere.
He was joined on the red carpet by co-star Simon Pegg and Top Gear hosts Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond.
- Pegg reveals Cruise's secret to good body - Jun 08, 2012
- I always dreamt of making films: Tom Cruise - Dec 05, 2011
- Where's Anil Kapoor in 'Mission Impossible 4' trailer, ask fans - Jul 01, 2011
- Cruise plans global celebration for 50th b'day - Dec 14, 2011
- Tom Cruise escapes serious injury - Dec 12, 2011
- Tom Cruise wows Mumbai fans at special MIGP screening - Dec 05, 2011
- Richard Hammond defends 'naughty' Top Gear - Feb 22, 2011
- Cruise, Patton meet injured soldiers - Dec 20, 2011
- 'Top Gear' stars spark religious row after dressing up in burkas - Dec 29, 2010
- 'Mission Impossible 4' - thrilling action, disappointing cinema (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ** 1/2) - Dec 16, 2011
- Tom cruises to India on a whirlwind tour - Dec 03, 2011
- 'Dragon Tattoo' star is the current 'M:I-4' villain - Sep 25, 2010
- Tom Hardy plays to prepare for tough roles - May 21, 2012
- Cruise controlled Holmes' life? - Jul 08, 2012
- Anil Kapoor to star in 'Mission Impossible 4' - Oct 09, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,