Cruise unhappy with Katie preferring films to having another babyMay 15th, 2009 - 1:34 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, May 15 (ANI): ‘Mission Impossible’ star Tom Cruise reportedly unhappy with his wife Katie Holmes focusing more on her career than considering having another baby.
A source has revealed that Cruise wants to give the couple’s daughter Suri a sibling, but his wife is more inclined towards making movies at the moment.
The source revealed that Cruise has not complained to Katie about the same as yet.
However, added the source, the actor is “bumming because he really wants another child.”
“Katie promised Tom that if he agreed to her recent All My Sons gig on Broadway, then she’d try to get pregnant this spring,” the Daily Telegraph quoted the source as telling the National Enquirer.
“But she was such a hit that she right away landed a film role in The Extra Man, and that led to another movie project.
“Katie feels she had to strike while the iron is hot career-wise. Since she’s only 30, she feels there’s plenty of time for more kids,” the source added. (ANI)
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Holmes goes shopping to cheer herself - Aug 26, 2012
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
- Tom Cruise's lawyer threatens to sue National Enquirer - Jul 13, 2012
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012
- No pre-nup money for Holmes? - Jul 04, 2012
- Is Tom Cruise going to tie the knot with Yolanda Pecoraro? - Jul 19, 2012
- Cruise plans to win back Suri - Aug 13, 2012
- Katie Holmes tries to gain confidence, employs coach - Aug 08, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Tom Cruise to buy house in New York - Jul 24, 2012
- Suri Cruise named most stylish child - Jul 24, 2012
- Katie Holmes says that she doesn't say 'No' to her daughter Suri - Nov 19, 2010