Cruise to recruit for Scientology church in AustraliaMay 31st, 2009 - 5:13 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 31 (IANS) Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise will launch a recruitment drive for Scientology church in Australia.
Dailymail.co.uk reports that his employment drive will begin when he relocates to Melbourne for four months with his actress wife, Katie Holmes who will begin work on her latest film “Don’t Be Afraid Of The Dark” in August.
“Tom knows that he will have his work cut out as the church attracts protesters. But he hopes his presence will help change minds and dispel the myths that Scientology is a cult,” said a source.
The state of Victoria outlawed Scientology for six years in the 1960s after it was branded “evil” by a local lawyer. Sources also claim that the real-life film couple want to recruit a large “entourage”.
- Is Tom Cruise going to tie the knot with Yolanda Pecoraro? - Jul 19, 2012
- Scientology behind JLo, Marc split? - Aug 14, 2011
- Tom Cruise denies claims that Scientology interviewed women for him - Sep 04, 2012
- Was the Church of Scientology auditioning women for Tom Cruise to marry? - Jul 09, 2012
- Catholic school for scientologist Tom Cruise's daughter - Oct 11, 2009
- Suri to study in New York, Cruise hopes to meet her soon - Jul 15, 2012
- Cruise controlled Holmes' life? - Jul 08, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Suri in tears after mom refuses to buy her puppy - Jul 17, 2012
- Tom Cruise planning reality show - Jul 20, 2010
- Is Katie Holmes dating Jeremy Strong? - Sep 05, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez & husband may have split because of Scientology - Aug 15, 2011
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Katie Holmes preparing for second baby? - Mar 01, 2010
Tags: 1960s, actress, afraid of the dark, dailymail, entourage, four months, hollywood superstar, katie holmes, lawyer, life film, melbourne, myths, protesters, recruitment drive, scientology church, scientology is a cult, six years, state of victoria, tom cruise, wife katie