Cruise takes helicopter ride with SuriJuly 19th, 2012 - 8:06 pm ICT by IANS
New York, July 19 (IANS) Actor Tom Cruise and his six-year-old daughter enjoyed a trip in a chopper here.
Suri excitedly looked out of the window to see the panoramic views of the city and both of them seemed to enjoy having some quality time Wednesday.
“They didn’t look stressed,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Cruise flew to The Big Apple Tuesday to see Suri for the first time since he and Katie Holmes split in June, ending their five-year marriage.
The 50-year-old wrapped shooting on his latest film “Oblivion” in California Sunday and made sure he was here to see her.
Holmes and Cruise agreed a divorce settlement July 7 with the actress getting primary custody of Suri.
His long-time friend and lawyer Bert Fields said: “Tom tried his best to do what’s right for Suri.”
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Cruise, Suri at Disney world - Aug 01, 2012
- Cruise to file for divorce in Los Angeles - Jul 02, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Suri to study in New York, Cruise hopes to meet her soon - Jul 15, 2012
- Is Katie Holmes dating Jeremy Strong? - Sep 05, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes' lawyers discuss divorce pact - Jul 08, 2012
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Tom Cruise's lawyer threatens to sue National Enquirer - Jul 13, 2012
- Cruise plans to win back Suri - Aug 13, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Post divorce settlement, Cruise resumes work - Jul 11, 2012
- Cruise in regular contact with Suri - Sep 21, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
Tags: actress, apple, bert fields, chopper, divorce settlement, helicopter ride, holmes and cruise, katie holmes, lawyer, long time friend, marriage, oblivion, panoramic views, quality time, suri, tom cruise