Cruise, Nicholson to star in new comedyOctober 7th, 2010 - 6:18 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 7 (IANS) Hollywood superstar Tom Cruise will team up with veteran actor Jack Nicholson once again for a new comedy film “El Presidente”.
The two were previously seen together in the 1992 movie “A Few Good Men”.
While Cruise is already believed to be attached, Nicholson is considering an offer, reports contactmusic.com.
The film follows a dedicated Secret Service agent - to be played by Cruise - who is dispatched to guard a former US president, the role currently being considered by Nicholson. The agent’s day-to-day job is boring - until a serious threat is made on his client’s life and they are forced to go on the run.
Dan Goor is writing the script for Warner Bros.
- Russell Brand to produce 'The President Stole...' - Nov 15, 2011
- Brand launches production firm - Aug 10, 2011
- Tom Cruise to star in 'We Mortals Are'? - Oct 10, 2011
- Spielberg's next 'Gods and Kings'? - Nov 18, 2011
- Tom Felton got emotional - Apr 01, 2012
- Hariharan will direct movie for Warner Bros - Aug 23, 2010
- De Niro, Stallone in talks for 'Grudge Match' - Jun 01, 2012
- 'Harry Potter' franchise crosses $7 bn mark - Jul 22, 2011
- Comic book on movies comes to India with 'Don: The Origin' (With Image) - Dec 20, 2011
- I'm going to India in December: Katie Holmes - Nov 24, 2011
- Cruise gives career advice to Zac Efron - Aug 29, 2010
- Amazon.com Launches Movie Studio - Nov 18, 2010
- Harry Potter, Broadway producers battle for Daniel Radcliffe - Mar 02, 2011
- I will really miss Scott, says Cruise - Aug 21, 2012
- Tom Cruise wows Mumbai fans at special MIGP screening - Dec 05, 2011
Tags: actor jack nicholson, comedy film, day job, few good men, goor, hollywood, hollywood superstar, jack nicholson, london, oct 7, secret service agent, tom cruise, veteran actor, warner bros, writing the script