Cruise, Holmes officially divorcedAugust 22nd, 2012 - 5:36 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Aug 22 (IANS) Actors Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are officially divorced after a judge signed the final judgment.
Cruise and Holmes five-year marriage came to an end Monday. The news comes less than two months after the latter officially filed for divorce.
The former couple entered negotiations almost straight away and last month a settlement was agreed with Holmes being given primary custody of their six-year-old daughter, Suri, and Cruise getting extensive visitation rights, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
They got married in Italy in 2006 after meeting in April 2005.
Now Holmes and Suri will stay here while Cruise, 50, will divide his time between New York and Los Angeles.
- Cruise to file for divorce in Los Angeles - Jul 02, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Tom Cruise to buy house in New York - Jul 24, 2012
- Katie Holmes signs confidentiality agreement? - Jul 12, 2012
- Cruise plans to win back Suri - Aug 13, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes' lawyers discuss divorce pact - Jul 08, 2012
- Is Katie Holmes dating Jeremy Strong? - Sep 05, 2012
- Katie Holmes tries to gain confidence, employs coach - Aug 08, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Cruise, Suri at Disney world - Aug 01, 2012
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012
Tags: actors, april 2005, cruise and katie holmes, cruise holmes, divorce, femalefirst, final judgment, italy, katie holmes, marriage, negotiations, suri, tom cruise, tom cruise and katie, tom cruise and katie holmes, visitation rights