Cruise, Holmes’ lawyers discuss divorce pactJuly 8th, 2012 - 4:53 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 8 (IANS) Lawyers are negotiating a divorce settlement for actors Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.
Both sides are in no hurry to rush to the courts. There is no hearing in the near future unless the negotiation snap, reports tmz.com.
The lawyers are reportedly negotiating child support, visitation, child custody and property settlement.
The couple have a six-year-old daughter Suri. They were married for almost five years.
- Cruise demands significant contact with daughter - Jul 10, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Cruise, Suri at Disney world - Aug 01, 2012
- No pre-nup money for Holmes? - Jul 04, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Cruise plans to win back Suri - Aug 13, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012
- Cruise to file for divorce in Los Angeles - Jul 02, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Holmes to receive $400,000 from Cruise - Aug 25, 2012
- Cruise sets up trust fund for Suri - Aug 29, 2012
Tags: actors, child custody, child support, cruise and katie holmes, cruise holmes, divorce settlement, hurry, katie holmes, lawyers, negotiation, pact, property settlement, snap, tom cruise, tom cruise and katie, tom cruise and katie holmes