Cruise gives career advice to Zac EfronAugust 29th, 2010 - 7:33 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 29 (IANS) Hollywood star Tom Cruise has reportedly been mentoring Zac Efron and giving him career advice.
The two actors, who became friends after realising they are both motorcycle enthusiasts, speak regularly, with Cruise acting as younger actor’s “professional and personal guru”.
“Tom and Zac clicked the minute they met. Now, when Zac gets a script to consider, his first call is to Tom. Tom warned Zac to diversify and not get pigeon-holed in one type of role,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
Apart from giving the “High School Musical” actor professional advice, Cruise advises him on personal matters as well.
The source explained to National Enquirer magazine: “Zac is extremely shrewd, but he considers Tom a personal and professional guru. Tom also warned Zac how to conduct himself in public.”
The two are enjoying their bonding sessions so much they are even considering working on a new movie together.
“They’ve even talked about teaming up on a film together - the way Tom did with Paul Newman in the 1986 film ‘The Colour of Money’,” said the source.
- Swift teaches guitar to Efron - Mar 03, 2012
- Tom Cruise's lawyer threatens to sue National Enquirer - Jul 13, 2012
- Vanessa Hudgens enjoying being single again - Mar 27, 2011
- Taylor Swift dating Zac Efron? - Jan 21, 2012
- "The Lucky One" Co-stars Zac Efron And Taylor Schilling Dating? - Dec 22, 2010
- I will really miss Scott, says Cruise - Aug 21, 2012
- Zac Efron, Lily Collins split? - Jun 12, 2012
- "High School Musical" Couple Zac Efron And Vanessa Hudgens Split? - Dec 14, 2010
- Zac Efron gets cosy with new girl - Feb 06, 2011
- Tom Cruise snubs sequel to 'Top Gun' - Oct 16, 2010
- Love scenes with Kidman highlight of Efron's life - Mar 08, 2012
- Zac Efron Is Single And Not Ready To Mingle! - Jan 07, 2011
- Cruise in 'A Star Is Born'? - Mar 13, 2012
- Zac Efron's b'day gift for ladylove - three citrus trees! - Dec 30, 2009
- Teresa Palmer And Zac Efron Dating? - Feb 05, 2011
Tags: actors, career advice, colour of money, hollywood, hollywood star, london, motorcycle enthusiasts, national enquirer magazine, paul newman, personal guru, personal matters, pigeon, professional advice, realising, sessions, star tom cruise, tom cruise, tom tom, zac efron