Cruise demands significant contact with daughterJuly 10th, 2012 - 8:30 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 10 (IANS) Actor Tom Cruise says there’s no way he would let go of his daughter Suri in his divorce with estranged wife Katie Holmes.
The 50-year-old actor is adamant about getting meaningful and significant contact with his daughter post divorce, reports tmz.com.
Lawyers from both the sides are trying to negotiate the deal by meeting on a regular basis. Both the parties even met for a full business meeting Saturday.
However, reports suggest the negotiations are in a flux and can fall apart if things don’t work. But none of them are rushing to court for now.
- Cruise, Holmes' lawyers discuss divorce pact - Jul 08, 2012
- Cruise, Suri at Disney world - Aug 01, 2012
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- No pre-nup money for Holmes? - Jul 04, 2012
- Cruise, Holmes officially divorced - Aug 22, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Holmes to receive $400,000 from Cruise - Aug 25, 2012
- Tom Cruise goes house hunting in New York - Aug 01, 2012
- Cruise to file for divorce in Los Angeles - Jul 02, 2012
- Suri Cruise named most stylish child - Jul 24, 2012
- Tom Cruise deeply saddened by divorce - Jun 30, 2012
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Cruise plans to win back Suri - Aug 13, 2012
- Post divorce settlement, Cruise resumes work - Jul 11, 2012
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , ,