Cruise and Holmes daughter Suri almost made Broadway debutJanuary 10th, 2009 - 6:35 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 10 (ANI): American actor Tom Cruise has revealed that his two-year-old daughter Suri with Katie Holmes almost stormed the stage during her mothers performance of All My Sons on Broadway.
Cruise and Suri have been to see the play regularly, and the actor admits that he has seen it more than 30 times since it debuted in September (08).
But on the recent show, Cruise decided that it was time he stopped taking Suri to watch the show from the side stage, especially after she almost made her unannounced debut.
I was watching with Suri from the wings and I could see her feet creeping out onto the stage. I realised she was going onstage. Then she got on the floor and she was going to crawl onstage, and I”m quietly clinging onto her dress, Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
So I picked her up and said, You can”t go onstage, and she said, Why?, he added. (ANI)
- Cruise's daughter tried to storm mom's Broadway stage - Jan 11, 2009
- Is Katie Holmes dating Jeremy Strong? - Sep 05, 2012
- Holmes to get $15 mn from Cruise? - Jul 01, 2012
- Cruise's high-rise Dubai stunt terrified Holmes - Apr 06, 2011
- Holmes changes Suri's wardrobe - Jul 18, 2012
- Katie swears by daughter's fashion sense - Aug 07, 2011
- Cruise to file for divorce in Los Angeles - Jul 02, 2012
- Holmes apologised to Cruise - Aug 20, 2012
- Cruise takes helicopter ride with Suri - Jul 19, 2012
- Ex-wife sympathises with Tom Cruise - Aug 08, 2012
- Holmes' dinner date with lawyer - Jul 30, 2012
- Cruise's adopted daughter joins Holmes fashion lable - May 11, 2011
- Cruise reunites with daughter Suri - Jul 18, 2012
- Suri shoe collection worth 100,000 pounds - Jun 07, 2011
- Cruise, Holmes part ways - Jun 30, 2012