Crowe praises Hasselhoff for entertaining ill kidsFebruary 7th, 2012 - 8:34 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 7 (IANS) Actor Russell Crowe has thanked former “Baywatch” star David Hasselhoff for taking time out of his busy schedule to visit a children’s hospital in Sydney.
According to contactmusic.com, Hasselhoff not only danced for the young patients at the Sydney Children’s Hospital but also made them laugh by running in slow motion, singing and having pictures taken with them.
“Being in hospital can be tedious so it was great seeing Hasselhoff putting a smile on kids’ faces and being an inspiration,” said a mother of three-year-old patient Holly Collins.
- Will Timberlake accept 'Baywatch' film offer? - Jun 22, 2012
- Hasselhoff turns 60, says loving it - Jul 18, 2012
- Russell Crowe confirmed for 'Noah' - Apr 24, 2012
- Hasselhoff donates funds to kids' hospice - Jun 04, 2011
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Russell Brand dating again - Jan 27, 2012
- Lavigne donates musical instruments to kids - Jun 28, 2012
- No laptops, Brad wants kids to play in dirt - Oct 29, 2011
- Carrie Underwood visits children's hospital - Aug 04, 2012
- Hasselhoff wants to gift pub to girlfriend - May 27, 2012
- Sheryl Crow bribes her children to eat healthy - May 25, 2011
- Johansson loves karaoke - Apr 29, 2012
- Pitt, Jolie donate $340,000 to Somalia - Oct 10, 2011
- Katy Perry's mother wants grandchildren - Feb 16, 2011
- No singing reality show for Adele - Dec 20, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,