Crowe in talks to play Harker?February 14th, 2012 - 10:02 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 14 (IANS) Actor Russell Crowe is in talks to recreate the popular character of Jonathan Harker in the modern-day adaptation of Bram Stoker’s classic novel “Dracula”.
He would be seen playing the role of a tough London detective on the hunt for the ghoulish figure behind a string of gory murders, reports contactmusic.com.
The movie will be directed by Jaume Collet-Serra and produced by Leonardo DiCaprio.
- John Carpenter bringing 'Dracula' back from the dead - Jun 08, 2010
- Mexican actor to be the new Zorro - Feb 18, 2012
- DiCaprio likes complicated characters - Dec 17, 2011
- Russell Crowe to play Dracula? - Jul 13, 2012
- Isla Fisher likely to star in 'The Great Gatsby' remake - Apr 20, 2011
- Ben Affleck in 'The Great Gatsby'? - Apr 11, 2011
- DiCaprio, Maguire, Hardy to produce new film - Aug 29, 2012
- Mcconaughey joins 'Wolf Of Wall Street' - Aug 04, 2012
- DiCaprio partners with electric car company - Jul 05, 2012
- Colin Firth to play vampire? - Mar 06, 2011
- Leonardo DiCaprio To Act In 'The Great Gatsby'? - Oct 20, 2010
- Blake Lively vying for a role in Luhrman's remake of 'The Great Gatsby' - Nov 04, 2010
- Keira Knightley, Rebecca Hall race for lead role in 'The Great Gatsby' - Nov 07, 2010
- Amitabh enjoying shooting for 'The Great Gatsby' - Oct 14, 2011
- Amitabh to receive doctorate in Brisbane - Oct 16, 2011