‘Crook It’s Good To Be Bad ‘, Is About RacismAugust 31st, 2010 - 1:26 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
August 31, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Emraan Hashmi’s next release “Crook It’s Good To Be Bad’ is going to deal with the serious issue of racism, which had occurred in Australia recently. Mohit Suri of “Kalyug’ fame will be directing the movie.
The director was quoted sharing an experience during one of his visits to Australia. Mohit said that he was once standing outside a 24-hour convenience store, which is situated in the Sunshine district of Melbourne. The most brutal attacks on Indians had taken place in that spot in Australia. Suri said that he was shocked to known how they beat up the Indian only because of color and religion.
As a sensible filmmaker, Mohit felt that it was his duty to raise voice on this issue. He informed that while leaving the store, he saw an ad on the window of the store that read, “Accommodation is available for the Indian students for Gujarati boys only’.
The director said that that particular ad was the starting point of the movie. He realized that the social evils like racism are part of all human heart. But it depends on an individual to decide whether it is good to turn bad in this current scenario or does one need to pay for being good.
“Crook It’s Good To Be Bad’ stars Emraan Hashmi, Arjan Bajwa of Fashion fame and new face Neha Sharma. In the movie, Emraan plays the guy, who has to decide to turn bad for good.
– Sampurn Wire
- Crook Promos Gets Leaked Online Before Official Release - Sep 23, 2010
- Emraan back to locking lips on screen - Sep 10, 2010
- Vishesh Films To Release 'Crook- It's Good To Be Bad' On October 8 - Sep 03, 2010
- Mohit Suri wants to wed Udita Goswami if 'Crook...' succeeds - Oct 02, 2010
- 'Crook', disappointing fare (Hindi Film Review, Rating: **) - Oct 09, 2010
- Smiley Suri Does A Cameo In Cousin Emraan's Crook - Sep 22, 2010
- Emraan Hashmi Turns A Vampire, A Girl! - Sep 08, 2010
- 'Crook' about racial attacks on Indians in Australia (IANS Preview) - Oct 04, 2010
- Mahesh Bhatt Upset About Crook's Failure - Oct 13, 2010
- Debutant Neha Sharma Awaits 'Crook' Release - Oct 07, 2010
- Emraan's kissing star image didn't bother me: Neha Sharma - Oct 12, 2010
- Emraan Hashmi to star in three sequels - Oct 05, 2010
- Audiences give thumbs up to Neetu-Rishi's 'Do Dooni Chaar' - Oct 11, 2010
- 'Murder 2', desperately dark film (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Jul 09, 2011
- Mohit Suri and Udita Goswami To Marry - Oct 04, 2010
Tags: accommodation, australia, bajwa, brutal attacks, convenience store, emraan hashmi, fame, fashion, filmmaker, human heart, indian students, indians, melbourne, new face, racism, religion, social evils, sunshine district, suri