Critics divided over ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1′November 13th, 2010 - 6:27 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 13 (ANI): Although most have found the latest Harry Potter instalment to be the best of the lot, critics are however divided in their opinion about it.
JK Rowling says that ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1′, the penultimate instalment in the fantasy film franchise, is so far her favourite, but others have found it to be lacking, the BBC reported.
One said that the film has delivered everything from dazzling special effects to breathtaking excitement and heart-in-the-mouth emotion, with the only flaw being that people would have to wait until July for the conclusion.
Another was not so happy with the length of the movie, which runs for 146 minutes, saying that it could have cut 20 minutes.
‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1′ is out in the UK on November 19. (ANI)
- Warner Bros gifts diamond bracelet to Rowling - Jul 21, 2011
- Saying goodbye to Potter makes 20-year-old Emma Watson feel 'retired' - Nov 12, 2010
- No 3-D format for upcoming Harry Potter film - Oct 09, 2010
- No more Harry Potter books: Daniel Radcliffe - Nov 17, 2010
- New pictures of the latest Harry Potter movie surface - Sep 23, 2010
- 'Harry Potter' franchise crosses $7 bn mark - Jul 22, 2011
- Harry Potter gets intimate with Ginny Weasely in 'Deathly Hallows' - Aug 18, 2010
- Harry Potter and the Indian fan - one last magical time (Feature) - Jul 09, 2011
- 'Deathly Hallows Part 1' Gets Leaked On Internet - Nov 19, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe says he'll never do another Harry Potter film - Nov 14, 2010
- Daniel Radcliffe says that he is done with the Harry Potter franchise - Jun 20, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe vetoed future Potter books - Apr 27, 2011
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Box Office: Crown was its destiny - Nov 22, 2010
- Fans Eagerly Waiting For "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows" - Nov 15, 2010
- India Eagerly Waiting For Upcoming Harry Potter Flick - Nov 10, 2010