Crista Flanagan to bare all in’60s-themed’ Playboy magazine shootJuly 19th, 2010 - 7:27 pm ICT by ANI
New York, July 19 (ANI): American actress Crista Flanagan has been approached by Playboy magazine to appear on two covers of their August issue.
Flanagan, 34, who plays the switchboard operator on AMC’s ’60s-set drama ‘Mad Men’, has been asked to pose in a ’60s-themed shoot.
“I guess I haven’t been seen as a sexy person, and sometimes not even as an attractive person,” the New York Daily News quoted her as saying.
The pictures were modelled after shots from the ’60s in an eight-page layout that keeps the ‘Mad Men’ theme. (ANI)
- Crista Flanagan Poses For 'Playboy' - Jul 16, 2010
- Crista Flanagan Undresses For Playboy - Jul 16, 2010
- Mad Men actress Crista Flanagan to grace the cover of Playboy - Jul 16, 2010
- Lowe to pose nude for Playboy magazine - Jul 15, 2011
- AMC Decides To Cancel The Continuation Of 'Rubicon' - Nov 12, 2010
- Gibson likely to star in 'Mad Men' - Sep 26, 2010
- Hendricks hiding Playboy past - Jan 17, 2011
- Mel Gibson to appear in 'Mad Men' - Sep 25, 2010
- Karina Smirnoff is thrilled to show off toned physique in Playboy - Apr 14, 2011
- Hendricks borrows clothes from show - Mar 11, 2012
- 'Mad Men' should end : Jon Hamm - Jun 14, 2011
- 'Mad Men' Barbies in the pipeline - Mar 11, 2010
- Nineties Playboy photos show svelte looking Christina Hendricks - Jan 15, 2011
- AMC cancels Rubicon after just 1 season - Nov 12, 2010
- 'Mad Men' Stars Grace Rolling Stone Cover - Sep 03, 2010