Crazy fan trying to board Pammie’s train arrestedJanuary 3rd, 2011 - 2:42 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 3 (ANI): A crazy fan of former ‘Baywatch’ babe Pamela Anderson has been arrested after trying to board her train, according to British Transport Police.
The star was stunned after learning cops pepper-sprayed the 21-year-old man who attacked an officer and then hauled him away on a station platform.
The model was traveling back to London after her last day appearing in Aladdin at the Liverpool Empire.
“This bloke was running down the platform waving what looked to be a ticket,” the Sun quoted an onlooker at the city’s Lime Street Station as saying.
“He got on the train and I saw Pamela’s people move her. He got on the train but then the British Transport Police got on and stopped him.
“I think it must have been one of her people who phoned the police,” the onlooker said.
A Brit Transport Police spokesman said a 21-year-old man was arrested after last night’s drama.
“An altercation took place which resulted in a police officer being assaulted,” the spokesman said.
“A man became verbally abusive to staff when asked to produce a rail ticket. He became violent and officers were forced to use spray,” he added. (ANI)
- Pamela Anderson left shaken by stalker - Jan 04, 2011
- Pamela Anderson's train terror over fan arrest - Jan 03, 2011
- Pamela Anderson's fan dragged off Liverpool train - Jan 04, 2011
- It's chips and booze for Pamela in UK! - Dec 07, 2010
- Man pours urine over woman on train in Britain - Aug 15, 2012
- Pammie ready to dance in UK panto - Jun 22, 2010
- Pammie cried when she first posed nude for Playboy - Dec 23, 2010
- Pammie's New Year boob flash - Jan 02, 2010
- Anderson performs lap dance - May 19, 2012
- Anderson enters 'Big Brother' house - Sep 11, 2011
- Around 700 people arrested for taking part in the Wall Street protests - Oct 03, 2011
- Pammie to play genie in panto Aladdin - Aug 04, 2010
- Anderson earns $18,000 for a club appearance - Aug 23, 2010
- Pamela Anderson does not have hots for Brits - Sep 14, 2010
- California cops on leave after pepper-spraying sparks outrage - Nov 21, 2011
Tags: aladdin, altercation, baywatch, baywatch babe, bloke, british transport police, crazy fan, former baywatch, lime street station, liverpool, london jan, old man, onlooker, pamela anderson, pammie, pepper, police officer, police spokesman, rail ticket, station platform