Craig, Weisz to buy $11.5 mn homeJanuary 14th, 2012 - 6:39 am ICT by IANS
London, Jan 14 (IANS) Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz are reportedly planning to splash $11.5 million on a new home.
The couple, who married in a surprise ceremony last June, are set to buy a three-bedroom, three-bathroom apartment in New York’s SoHo district, reports contactmusic.com.
The 4,350 square foot property boasts an additional 2,000 square feet of outdoor space - including a private roof garden with its own kitchen - and facilities including a media room with a wood burning fireplace.
- 'Psycho' star Janet Leigh's home on sale for $4.5m - Apr 15, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey sells Chicago apartment - Jul 19, 2012
- Taylor Swift buys parents $1.4 m house - Apr 15, 2011
- I have countless flaws: Rachel Weisz - Aug 02, 2012
- 'Grandparents' house' built in Italy - Aug 17, 2012
- Pattinson leaves Los Angeles home - Dec 07, 2011
- Craig, Weisz marry - Jun 26, 2011
- Timberlake to sell NY pad before wedding - Aug 24, 2012
- I married secretly: Daniel Craig - Jul 19, 2011
- Rachel Weisz And Her Beau Darren Aronofsky Part Ways After Nine Years! - Nov 10, 2010
- Daniel Craig kisses new wife Rachel on their first public appearance - Jul 29, 2011
- Aniston to buy $5.9 mn home - Apr 27, 2011
- Daniel Radcliffe buys third house in New York - Oct 21, 2009
- Brad Pitt buys fifth property in Los Angeles - Jan 20, 2010
- Weisz, Craig may try for a baby - Sep 01, 2011
Tags: 5 million, apartment in new york, bathroom apartment, daniel craig, home london, london jan, outdoor space, private roof garden, rachel weisz, soho district, square feet, square foot, surprise ceremony, wood burning fireplace