Craig, Weisz marryJune 26th, 2011 - 2:23 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, June 26 (IANS) Actor Daniel Craig has married Rachel Weisz in a secret ceremony in New York.
Weisz parted ways with “Black Swan” director Darren Aronofsky in November last year, just a month after she and Craig were spotted on a romantic holiday in Somerset, Britain.
The couple was also seen getting intimate at an anniversary party of NYC club, The Box, in February, reports usmagazine.com.
Craig was married to actress Fiona Loudon from 1992 to 1994. Before meeting Weisz, he dated Satsuki Mitchell.
- Weisz, Craig may try for a baby - Sep 01, 2011
- Has Rachel Weisz fallen 'head over heels' for Daniel Craig? - Nov 10, 2010
- Daniel Craig, fiancee call off engagement? - Nov 14, 2010
- Daniel Craig kisses new wife Rachel on their first public appearance - Jul 29, 2011
- Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz an item? - Dec 28, 2010
- Rachel Weisz And Her Beau Darren Aronofsky Part Ways After Nine Years! - Nov 10, 2010
- Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz get 'hot and heavy' on Valentine's Day - Feb 16, 2011
- Daniel Craig And Rachel Weisz : An Affair To Remember - Dec 27, 2010
- Craig, Weisz have cosy Christmas together - Dec 27, 2010
- Weisz revamps home for Craig - Jul 01, 2011
- Daniel Craig, Rachel Weisz 'look cozy' during Christmas - Dec 27, 2010
- Weiz happy marriage hasn't domesticated her - Aug 08, 2012
- Rachel Weisz To Appear In Stage Production Of Hare’s Play In 2011 - Dec 06, 2010
- Craig won't divulge wedding details - Dec 02, 2011
- Rachel Weisz smitten by Daniel Craig? - Nov 10, 2010