Craig toyed with being war journalistDecember 5th, 2011 - 4:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 5 (IANS) Actor Daniel Craig, who has won millions of hearts as British super spy James Bond, once considered becoming a war journalist.
The actor almost found himself on the front lines in the war zone of Beirut, Lebanon. Craig admitted that a boozy night with war correspondent friends made him think about reporting from conflict zones, reports contactmusic.com.
“They’d asked me to come along with them. We had late-night drinking sessions where Beirut was an option. Over a couple of drinks it seemed like a good idea,” he told Men’s Journal magazine.
However, he later realised, “that takes a level of bravery I don’t have.”
- Craig wasn't interested in 'James Bond' role - Jul 22, 2011
- Harrison Ford wants to play James Bond - Aug 18, 2011
- I am not funny: Daniel Craig - Sep 03, 2012
- James Bond to open London Olympics - Apr 01, 2012
- Not satisfied with my career: Daniel Craig - Dec 05, 2011
- Doing rom-com would be disaster for me: Craig - Aug 08, 2011
- I want to be 'James Bond': Idris Elba - Oct 01, 2011
- Robert Pattinson keen to play James Bond - Mar 18, 2010
- It's cooking time for 'Bond' star Craig - May 04, 2011
- I married secretly: Daniel Craig - Jul 19, 2011
- Avatar star unable to bond with James - Oct 10, 2011
- Sam Mendes is perfect director: Craig - Sep 29, 2011
- Rachel waiting to star in new Bond flick? - Jan 20, 2011
- Weisz, Craig may try for a baby - Sep 01, 2011
- Fame shook Daniel Craig - Aug 31, 2012