Craig almost got Bond killed in videogame version of Quantum of SolaceNovember 19th, 2008 - 4:27 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Nov 19 (ANI): English actor Daniel Craig tried his hand at playing the new videogame version of Quantum of Solace, and almost ended up getting his alter ego killed.
Craig, who happens to be a videogame fanatic, was very enthusiastic about the game, though its developer Garrett Young revealed that the James Bond star was nervous about how he would look in a videogame.
But once he saw it, he was happy and much more comfortable, News.com.au quoted Young as saying.
Then he grabbed the controller out of my hand and just started running around and playing. He is a gamer, so he picked up the controls right off the bat.
Then he started getting killed a lot, so I told him about cover. Once he started taking cover, he was really successful, he added.
The highly interactive cover system in which players morph from first to third-person mode before taking cover behind obstacles, such as walls is one of several innovations rolled out in the Quantum of Solace game. (ANI)
- Kerala Tourism ties up with Zapak Games to market state - Nov 05, 2011
- Video game's 'babe-slapping' mode upsets women's rights-groups - Mar 27, 2011
- NBA 2K12 to be available on PS3, Xbox 360, PS2, Wii & PC - Oct 05, 2011
- Rs.50 million for grabs at Goa casino festival - Sep 24, 2011
- Daniel Craig is the best Bond: Roger Moore - Aug 29, 2012
- Daniel Craig 'gagging to go' for next Bond film - Jul 23, 2011
- Largest video game controller unveiled in London - Jan 19, 2012
- 'Cyber gaming' turning into 'enjoyable obsession' for Pak youth - Aug 30, 2010
- Average social gamer is a 43-year-old woman - Feb 18, 2010
- James Bond is a video games geek! - Oct 06, 2008
- Doing rom-com would be disaster for me: Craig - Aug 08, 2011
- Hindus urge video-games developers not to drag religions into games - Oct 28, 2010
- War in the gaming world - Jun 26, 2011
- This 'James Bond' keeps personal life under cover - Jul 29, 2011
- Is Naomie Harris the new Bond girl? - Jun 07, 2011