Cox ready to move on after marriage splitFebruary 10th, 2012 - 7:27 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 10 (IANS) Actress Courteney Cox, who split from husband David Arquette in 2010, feels it’s time for her to move on and start dating again.
“I’ve not had a man since David… No guy’s asked me out. I’m not saying I’m not ready to have a make-out session, it just makes me nervous. I don’t like to go out in general,” she told a radio show.
“I have sexual feelings, there’s ways to deal with that. It’s time for me to get out there. It’s not easy to meet people. They don’t call me,” she added.
While Arquette has now found love with TV reporter Christina McLarty, Cox admits her love life is non-existent, but says that her estranged husband has encouraged her to start dating, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“He even says to me, ‘Courteney, it’s time, get out there.’ He’s comfortable with whoever that would be with,” she said.
- David Arquette splits from girlfriend - Mar 08, 2012
- Too soon to date: David Arquette - Mar 22, 2012
- Arquette's honest relationship with girlfriend - Oct 06, 2011
- Courteney Cox too shy to date - Nov 09, 2010
- Courtney Cox brushes off affair rumours - Apr 06, 2011
- Courteney Cox criticised by daughter - Apr 16, 2011
- Courteney Cox spills beans on marriage break-up - Apr 15, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's friendship is back on - Jul 13, 2012
- Cox still feels strongly for Arquette - Mar 16, 2011
- Courteney Cox defends ex David Arquette - Mar 16, 2011
- Courteney Cox 'not divorcing' David Arquette - Nov 01, 2010
- Courteney Cox aspires to be a cougar - Nov 23, 2011
- Distance makes heart grow fonder - does it? (Feature) - May 08, 2012
- David and me will always share a special bond, says Courteney Cox - Apr 10, 2011
- Arquette suffers nervous breakdown after split - Dec 17, 2010