Cox, Arquette to produce game showJune 18th, 2011 - 2:26 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 18 (IANS) Actress Courteney Cox and her estranged husband David Arquette are reuniting for a new game show.
The former couple will be co-producing a TV game show called “Identity Crisis” in which contestants are required to identify celebrities based on a number of clues, reports contactmusic.com.
The game show is the third TV project that Cox and Arquette are working together on after “Dirt” and “Cougar Town”.
- Arquette, Cox reunite for 'Cougar Town' - Jan 28, 2012
- Cox, Arquette to turn separation into TV show - Oct 12, 2011
- I thought Courteney Cox was cheating on me, says David Arquette - Feb 25, 2011
- Courteney Cox offered $1M to promote 'cougar' dating site - Oct 14, 2010
- Courteney Cox's daughter 'shows sign of acting' - Dec 29, 2011
- Cox asked to become new face of dating website - Oct 15, 2010
- Courteney Cox 'admires' David Arquette's rehab decision - Jan 03, 2011
- Cox offers support to estranged hubby - Jan 04, 2011
- Are Courteney Cox and David Arquette back together? - Mar 21, 2011
- David Arquette is my best friend: Courteney Cox - Jan 13, 2012
- Courteney Cox criticised by daughter - Apr 16, 2011
- Cox to make directorial TV debut - Aug 16, 2011
- David Arquette splits from girlfriend - Mar 08, 2012
- Courteney Cox aspires to be a cougar - Nov 23, 2011
- Courteney Cox having 'emotional affair' with 'Cougar Town' co-star? - Oct 13, 2010