Cowell thinks his good looks make women fall for him, says exApril 8th, 2009 - 4:52 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 8 (ANI): Simon Cowell has allegedly bragged that his stunning looks often make women throw themselves at his feet.
The Britain’s Got Talent judge was said to have boasted to his ex Sinitta that he is so good-looking that every female watcher falls for him.
“Simon told me he looks so gorgeous that no woman is safe from falling in love with him,” the Sun quoted Sinitta as saying.
“He said, ‘Darling, I’d watch it with one eye closed’,” she added.
She added: “He’s never short of a date but he works incredibly hard. It’s difficult to make a connection.” (ANI)
- Simon Cowell is not gay, says Louis Walsh - Oct 22, 2010
- Simon Cowell's 'best man' could be his ex - May 22, 2010
- I'm a nine out of ten in bed, brags Simon Cowell - Mar 06, 2010
- Cowell planning biggest showbiz wedding - Feb 19, 2010
- Cowell to host Dali themed wedding - Mar 30, 2010
- Cowell rescues drowning people - Aug 31, 2012
- Ronnie Wood doesn't like Simon Cowell - Feb 27, 2011
- X Factor Season Premiere: Stacy Francis - Sep 22, 2011
- Cowell shows love for fiancee by throwing couples-only bash - Jun 30, 2010
- X-rated action at Simon Cowells's B'day bash - Oct 05, 2009
- Simon Cowell wants Salvador Dali theme wedding party - Mar 29, 2010
- Ellen DeGeneres: X Factor Cast Stars - Sep 29, 2011
- Simon Cowell's comfort food - Angel Delight - Nov 15, 2009
- Simon Cowell Gets Ready For Big Fat American Wedding - May 16, 2010
- Simon Cowell, Mezhgan Hussainy planning 9/11 wedding? - Mar 22, 2010