Cowell felt ‘immediate bonding’ with Cheryl when she joined X FactorMarch 30th, 2009 - 8:42 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 30 (ANI): Music mogul Simon Cowell has revealed that he felt an immediate bonding with Girls Aloud member Cheryl Cole when she joined The X Factor show as a judge last year.
Cowell, 49, said he got on very well with Cole, 25, the moment he met her.
“We instantly became friends - we really, really got on well,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
“Cheryl likes hanging out with me in the dressing rooms,” he said.
He also revealed that Aussie singer Dannii Minogue “likes to keep more to herself”, and as to the reports that she was cold shouldered last year, he said she had been working hard.
“She kind of got lost a little bit along the way, but I think she does a good job, I really do,” he said.
“There was a lot of focus on Cheryl but Dannii works harder than all of us. She’s so obsessive about winning and I like that,” he added. (ANI)
- Simon, Dannii had an affair - Apr 15, 2012
- 'X Factor' boss Simon Cowell orders Cheryl Cole, Dannii Minogue 'to toughen up' - Aug 15, 2010
- Simon Cowell booed on 'Britain's Got Talent' show - May 31, 2011
- Cole will judge the US version of 'The X Factor' - Apr 27, 2011
- Cowell wrong to sack Cole: Bieber - Oct 23, 2011
- Simon Cowell: 'I think Cheryl Cole misses me' - Jan 25, 2012
- Rowling tops celebrity businesswoman list - Nov 17, 2010
- Cheryl unfairly blaming Simon: Cowell's mum - Jun 22, 2011
- Simon Cowell plans new show like 'Top of the Pops' - May 06, 2011
- Louis Walsh expects two new X Factor judges - Feb 15, 2011
- Minogue eyeing 'The X Factor' return - Mar 14, 2012
- Cowell hints 'special' Cheryl Cole will join U.S. X Factor - Apr 26, 2011
- Simon Cowell offers Eminem 'X Factor' judge seat - Dec 01, 2009
- Cheryl Cole's popularity annoys Simon Cowell - Feb 02, 2010
- Dannii wants to trim down Simon's bushy hairdo - Jun 21, 2010