Cowell, Abdul stay in haunted hotelJuly 2nd, 2011 - 7:18 am ICT by IANS
London, July 2 (IANS) “The X Factor” judges Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul spent the night in a haunted hotel in Dallas during an audition for the US version of the singing reality show.
They checked into The Stoneleigh Hotel & Spa in Dallas, Texas but they had no idea about its reputation. While fellow judge L.A. Reid checked out as soon as he arrived, Cowell and Abdul remain there a little longer.
“L.A. didn’t even know the story of the ghosts; he just couldn’t be inside the hotel. He was first to check in and left before the others arrived, saying it had a ‘weird feeling about it.’ Everyone joked he was being a diva, but when they heard about the hotel really being haunted they just thought he was smart!”
“All the other judges were freaked out and insisted on changing hotels or rooms, but Simon was quite happy with the ghosts. He was fascinated by them. It wouldn’t surprise anyone if he insists on staying in only haunted hotels in future!” said the source.
- X Factor Season Premiere: Ashley Deckard - Sep 23, 2011
- The US version of X Factor starts airing on FOX - Sep 22, 2011
- X Factor: Other-Worldy Mark - Sep 29, 2011
- Ellen DeGeneres: X Factor Cast Stars - Sep 29, 2011
- Scherzinger loved Paula Abdul - Sep 22, 2011
- Miley Cyrus to judge 'The X Factor'? - May 03, 2012
- Cowell wanted to keep Paula Abdul - Feb 09, 2012
- X Factor: Peet Aims Big, Falls Short - Sep 29, 2011
- Is Paula Abdul going to join US X Factor? - Apr 25, 2011
- Lovato on 'The X Factor' judging panel - May 14, 2012
- X Factor Season Premiere: Marcus Canton's Last Chance - Sep 22, 2011
- X Factor Season Premiere: Dexter's Second Chance - Sep 23, 2011
- Scherzinger replaces Cole in 'X-Factor'? - May 26, 2011
- L.A. Reid signs up for 'The X Factor' - Feb 06, 2012
- X Factor: Tora Charms Simon - Sep 30, 2011
Tags: audition, dallas texas, diva, fellow, ghosts, haunted hotel, hotel in dallas, hotel london, hotel spa, hotels, paula abdul, reality show, reputation, simon cowell, simon cowell and paula abdul, stoneleigh hotel, surprise, weird feeling, x factor judges