Courtney Love wishes daughter happy birthday on TwitterAugust 20th, 2010 - 4:11 pm ICT by ANI
New York, August 20 (ANI): Courtney Love took to Twitter to wish her daughter Frances Bean, a happy birthday.
Love wished her daughter - the day after her daughter turned 18 and inherited her dead rocker dad’s massive fortune.
Bean is her only child with the late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain.
“Happy 18th i got you something so bloody awesome, finally. i love you hard day for me,” the New York Post quoted her as tweeting.
Bean can now gain access to the multi-million dollar trust fund set up for her after her father’s 1994 suicide, reports The Seattle Post-Intelligencer.
Love, who fronted the rock band Hole, lost custody of her daughter in 2003 after being treated for an accidental overdose. (ANI)
- Courtney Love posts half-naked pics on Twitter - Oct 05, 2010
- Courtney Love talks about Kurt Cobain relationship - Feb 13, 2010
- Drug overdose may kill my daughter: Courtney Love - Aug 09, 2010
- Courtney Love branded 'prepubescent feral cat' by daughter - Aug 27, 2010
- Courtney Love apologises to daughter - Apr 16, 2012
- Frances Bean Her Accuses Mom Courtney Love - Aug 30, 2010
- Courtney Love's daughter rejected 'Twilight' role to avoid fame like dad Cobain - Aug 11, 2010
- Courtney Love Barred Of Legal Control Over Frances Bean Cobain - Dec 16, 2009
- Courtney Love's daughter legally free now - Aug 21, 2010
- Courtney Love rekindles romance - Nov 09, 2010
- Frances Bean Cobain In Middle Of Cobain Trust Fund Conflict - Jun 22, 2010
- Robert Pattinson to play Kurt Cobain in a new biopic - Apr 10, 2010
- Courtney Love settles Nirvana lawsuit - Aug 18, 2010
- Rumors Of Courtney Love Selling Of Nirvana Publishing Rights Go Round The Internet - May 26, 2010
- Courtney Love changes name - Apr 22, 2010
Tags: band hole, courtney love, dad, daughter frances, dead rocker, fortune, frances bean, happy birthday, kurt cobain, new york post, nirvana frontman, rock band, seattle post intelligencer, suicide, trust fund, twitter