Courtney Love settles Nirvana lawsuitAugust 18th, 2010 - 5:38 pm ICT by ANI
London, August 18 (ANI): Former Nirvana singer Kurt Cobain’s widow Courtney Love has settled a million-dollar (642,000 pounds) lawsuit over the profits of the sale of Nirvana’s publishing catalogue, court records show.
London & Co sued Love two years ago, claiming she failed to share the earnings of a deal in which she sold a portion of Nirvana’s catalogue for nearly 20 million dollars (12.8 million pounds).
Court records show attorneys for London & Co and Love told a judge that they had settled and the case was dismissed, reports the Mirror.
The Hole frontwoman has controlled many of the rights to Cobain and Nirvana’s work since his suicide in Seattle in 1994.
Love’s attorney James Janowitz confirmed the settlement but said he could not provide any further details.(ANI)
- Courtney Love sued by American Express over unpaid debt - May 28, 2009
- Love dreams of marrying rich man - Oct 17, 2011
- Courtney Love wishes daughter happy birthday on Twitter - Aug 20, 2010
- Rumors Of Courtney Love Selling Of Nirvana Publishing Rights Go Round The Internet - May 26, 2010
- Courtney Love calls Kurt Cobain's money "cursed" - Apr 29, 2010
- Courtney Love dumped by boyfriend - Jun 29, 2011
- Courtney Love rekindles romance - Nov 09, 2010
- Courtney Love Presented An Offer Of $162 Million For Nirvana Rights - May 26, 2010
- Courtney Love slams Kelly Osbourne for calling her a 'crackhead' - Apr 03, 2011
- Scarlet Johansson interested in playing Courtney Love on-screen - May 03, 2010
- Courtney Love reforms her band - Oct 16, 2009
- Drug overdose may kill my daughter: Courtney Love - Aug 09, 2010
- Courtney Love fears for daughter's life - Aug 11, 2010
- Courtney Love blasts AmEx chiefs over credit card lawsuit - May 29, 2009
- Courtney Love files countersuit over American Express credit - Jan 02, 2010