Courtney Love Presented An Offer Of $162 Million For Nirvana RightsMay 26th, 2010 - 7:27 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
May 26, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): Courtney Love, the renowned vocalist of Hole, has received an offer of an astounding $162 million for her majority stake in Nirvana’s back catalog. Senior managers at Evergreen Capital have come into view with the amazingly high monetary offer for Courtney Love.
Courtney Love had been in a matrimonial relationship with the celebrated Kurt Cobain, who also happened to be the lead vocalist of Nirvana. Love procured the publishing rights of Nirvana when Kurt Cobain ended his life in 1994.
Courtney Love had vended 25 % of the End Of Music catalog in 2006. She fetched a sizeable $50 million for that. However, Courtney Love has declared recently that she is taking into consideration the thought of freeing herself from her remaining 75 % share. She has stated that she genuinely deems that the payments that she obtains as royalty are full of evilness. It is also not the cash that has stemmed from her work.
Courtney Love has ardently emphasized that she has arrived at these judgments owing to sentimental reasons. She has not been guided self-centered monetary objectives.
Courtney Love has claimed that she is thinking of vending the rights of the entire list of Kurt Cobain’s publishing. She has expressed that she merely desires to unchain herself from the shocking end of Kurt Cobain’s life.
Courtney Love has mentioned that she attached massive importance to her relationship with Kurt Cobain because she loved him immensely. He had proved to be a magnificent companion for her. However, she remorsefully expressed that their matrimony was able to last only for three years.
Love has declared that she has always been recognized as Kurt Cobain’s widow, which has sometimes displeased her. She yearns to have a life of her own. A source attached to Love has deemed that the catalog is eerie.
- Rumors Of Courtney Love Selling Of Nirvana Publishing Rights Go Round The Internet - May 26, 2010
- Courtney Love's daughter legally free now - Aug 21, 2010
- Courtney Love changes name - Apr 22, 2010
- Love dreams of marrying rich man - Oct 17, 2011
- Courtney Love Barred Of Legal Control Over Frances Bean Cobain - Dec 16, 2009
- Courtney Love rekindles romance - Nov 09, 2010
- Robert Pattinson to play Kurt Cobain in a new biopic - Apr 10, 2010
- Courtney Love posts half-naked pics on Twitter - Oct 05, 2010
- Drug overdose may kill my daughter: Courtney Love - Aug 09, 2010
- Courtney Love branded 'prepubescent feral cat' by daughter - Aug 27, 2010
- Courtney Love dumped by boyfriend - Jun 29, 2011
- Courtney Love's daughter rejected 'Twilight' role to avoid fame like dad Cobain - Aug 11, 2010
- Courtney Love wants Ryan Gosling or James McAvoy for Kurt Cobain role - Apr 21, 2010
- Courtney Love set to pen autobiography - Oct 01, 2011
- Courtney Love offered $162 million for Nirvana's rights - May 26, 2010
Tags: 50 million, back catalog, companion, courtney love, evergreen capital, judgments, kurt cobain, majority stake, matrimonial relationship, matrimony, men at work, music catalog, nirvana, pen men, publishing rights, renowned vocalist, royalty, senior managers, sentimental reasons, taking into consideration