Courtney Love branded ‘prepubescent feral cat’ by daughterAugust 27th, 2010 - 6:00 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 27 (ANI): Francis Bean Cobain has reportedly called her mother Courtney Love a “prepubescent feral cat”.
The only daughter of the ‘Hole’ singer and her late husband Nirvana rocker Kurt Cobain received an angry rant via Twitter from her mother on the day of her 18th birthday.
In her posting, Courtney asked her daughter to come home, and accused her of leaving her “life in tatters”.
Gossip blogger Perez Hilton has claimed to have since found a Frances’ twitter page, on which she wrote a message back, urging her mother to “find her soul”.
She wrote: “I pitty your inability to love yourself. I hope you find your soul, wherever it may be. stop acting like a prepubescent feral cat (sic),” reports the Daily Telegraph.
The twitter account the post was made from has since been deleted, but Perezhilton.com has claimed Frances genuinely wrote it. (ANI)
- Frances Bean Her Accuses Mom Courtney Love - Aug 30, 2010
- Courtney Love's daughter legally free now - Aug 21, 2010
- Courtney Love's restraining order extended - Feb 14, 2010
- Courtney Love posts half-naked pics on Twitter - Oct 05, 2010
- Courtney Love makes emotional plea to daughter - May 11, 2010
- Courtney Love's daughter rejected 'Twilight' role to avoid fame like dad Cobain - Aug 11, 2010
- Courtney Love apologises to daughter - Apr 16, 2012
- Drug overdose may kill my daughter: Courtney Love - Aug 09, 2010
- Frances Bean Cobain In Middle Of Cobain Trust Fund Conflict - Jun 22, 2010
- Courtney Love Barred Of Legal Control Over Frances Bean Cobain - Dec 16, 2009
- Courtney Love wishes daughter happy birthday on Twitter - Aug 20, 2010
- Courtney Love threatens lawsuit over daughter's custody on Twitter - Jan 15, 2010
- Courtney Love loses custody of her daughter Frances Bean Cobain - Dec 16, 2009
- Courtney Love blasts her daughter Frances Bean Cobain on Facebook - Dec 17, 2009
- Courtney Love fears for daughter's life - Aug 11, 2010