Courteney Cox keen to reunite ‘Friends’ stars on big screenDecember 12th, 2008 - 1:23 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Dec 12 (IANS) Actress Courteney Cox is keen to make a film adaptation of the hit TV series “Friends”, but doesn’t want to talk about it fearing people would misinterpret her statements.Cox talked about it on comedienne Ellen DeGeneres’ talk show, but she was hesitant to talk freely about the potential project because she’s unsure of what direction it could go in.
Imdb.com reports her saying: “Well, it all took place around an apartment and a coffee shop so I don’t know what would we do? We went to England once, and was that great? I’m not sure.
“The show was great, but I don’t know. I don’t think we’re going to do it. People keep talking about it, I wish we would.
“Why do I say the words, ‘I wish we would’? Then it’s going to be like, ‘Courteney wants to do the thing (movie), but the rest of the cast doesn’t.’”
The hit series, which also had Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow, David Schwimme, Matt LeBlanc and Matthew Perry, went off the air in 2004.
- I wish 'Friends' wasn't over: Courteney Cox - Mar 26, 2011
- People think I'm stupid, says Matt LeBlanc - Jan 04, 2011
- Courteney Cox wary of talking about Friends film in media - Dec 12, 2008
- Courtney Cox brushes off affair rumours - Apr 06, 2011
- Courteney Cox 'ego got really bruised' by 'Friends' Emmy snub - Aug 17, 2010
- Courteney Cox too shy to make career in Hollywood - Aug 18, 2010
- Courteney Cox defends ex David Arquette - Mar 16, 2011
- Courteney Cox spills beans on marriage break-up - Apr 15, 2011
- Courteney Cox says she was too shy for Hollywood career - Aug 17, 2010
- Mathew Perry still in Chandler's shoes? - Aug 09, 2012
- Matt Leblanc stars in "Episodes" - Jan 10, 2011
- Friends: The movie in the pipeline? - Sep 27, 2009
- Cox does not remember 'Friends' episodes - Apr 08, 2012
- Courteney Cox denies she is getting a divorce - Nov 01, 2010
- Obama's comment on Michelle taken as oral sex joke - Jun 08, 2012