Courteney Cox is lucky to have Aniston in her lifeMay 25th, 2009 - 5:03 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, May 25 (ANI): Actress Courteney Cox insists that she’s lucky to have a friend like Jennifer Aniston in her life.
The 44-year-old star, who worked with Aniston for almost a decade on the hit TV series Friends, insists that she has been with her has been there for her unconditionally, reports the China Daily.
“We’ve known each other nearly 15 years now, we grew up together emotionally,” said Cox.
“I lost my father, Jen got divorced, and I had a baby. We have been through huge life changes together.
“I can be myself around her. We never judge each other, we support each other, but we are honest with each other too.
“I feel lucky to have her in my life,” she added. (ANI)
- Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's friendship is back on - Jul 13, 2012
- I feel lucky to have Aniston as friend, says Courtney Cox - Dec 29, 2008
- I feel lucky to have Jennifer Aniston, says Courtney Cox - Dec 29, 2008
- Aniston, Cox no longer friends? - Mar 10, 2012
- I love Courteney with all my heart: David Arquette - Apr 12, 2011
- Courteney Cox is not considering divorce at all - Nov 02, 2010
- Josh Hopkins Denies Dating Jennifer Aniston - Sep 13, 2010
- Courteney Cox And David Arquette Call It Quits - Nov 03, 2010
- Courteney Cox denies she is getting a divorce - Nov 01, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston Looking Pretty In 'Cougar Town' - Sep 09, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston to join Courteney Cox on small screen - Aug 25, 2010
- Courteney Cox: "Jennifer Aniston Has Been Amazing" - Nov 02, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox spend Christmas Eve together - Dec 27, 2008
- Jennifer's dad praises 'charming' Justin - Dec 06, 2011
- Is Christopher Gartin The Man In Jennifer Aniston's Life? - Jul 10, 2010