Courteney Cox, hubby David Arquette planning adoption?January 7th, 2009 - 12:51 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Jan 7 (ANI): Courteney Cox and hubby David Arquette are planning to adopt a child.
The couple, who has been married for nine years and already has four-year-old daughter Coco, is planning the action in a bid to save their marriage.
The star pair is desperate to add to their family but Courteney, 44, has so far been unable to fall pregnant, causing arguments between the pair, reports the China Daily.
According to National Enquirer magazine, a source said: “David wants a sibling for Coco, but Courteney’’s reached a point where she feels it’’s hopeless to keep trying to get pregnant.
“They love each other very much, but with Courteney’’s intense work schedule and her resistance to adoption, David started to go out without her.
“But now Courteney’’s given the OK to adopting a brother or sister for Coco, David has agreed to scale back on nights out.” (ANI)
- Courteney Cox, Of 'Friends', Expresses Her Admiration For David Arquette's Decision To Enter A Rehab Institute - Jan 04, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's friendship is back on - Jul 13, 2012
- Cox, Arquette seek smooth divorce - Jun 15, 2012
- Courteney Cox celebrated Christmas with BFF Jennifer Aniston - Dec 28, 2010
- Courteney Cox's daughter 'shows sign of acting' - Dec 29, 2011
- Courteney Cox dismisses adoption reports - Dec 12, 2009
- David Arquette And Courteney Cox Part Ways - Oct 12, 2010
- Courteney Cox is hot according to Josh Hopkins - Apr 20, 2011
- David Arquette is my best friend: Courteney Cox - Jan 13, 2012
- Courtney Cox dismisses pregnancy reports - Jan 29, 2010
- Courteney Cox pops out of her bikini during Caribbean vacation - Apr 02, 2011
- Courteney Cox says her life is kind of crazy post spilt - Jan 15, 2011
- David Arquette splits from girlfriend - Mar 08, 2012
- Courteney Cox focused after separation: Josh Hopkins - Nov 22, 2010
- Courteney Cox could take estranged hubby David Arquette back - Feb 11, 2011