Courteney Cox determined to make 9yr marriage to David Arquette lastDecember 24th, 2008 - 1:37 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, December 24 (ANI): Former Friends star Courteney Cox is doing all she can to make her marriage to David Arquette last.
She has revealed that the two of them have enlisted themselves in therapy sessions to get through rocky patches.
The 44-year-old star says that therapy really makes it easy for her to thrash out her marital differences with Arquette, and maintain their nine-year union.
“I get shocked by people getting divorced all the time, that’’s why I choose to work on it. Therapy helps us, Contactmusic quoted her as telling British magazine You.
“It’’s so easy to grow apart; marriage takes work. I suppose you can work it out by talking to each other - I would just prefer to have a referee, it reminds us why we”re together,” she added. (ANI)
- Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's friendship is back on - Jul 13, 2012
- Courteney Cox is not considering divorce at all - Nov 02, 2010
- Courteney Cox is hot according to Josh Hopkins - Apr 20, 2011
- Courteney Cox speaks about life after separating from David Arquette - Mar 16, 2011
- Courteney Cox 'not divorcing' David Arquette - Nov 01, 2010
- Courteney Cox says her life is kind of crazy post spilt - Jan 15, 2011
- David and me will always share a special bond, says Courteney Cox - Apr 10, 2011
- Courteney Cox gushes over David Arquette: 'He's so cute!' - Mar 26, 2011
- David Arquette And Courteney Cox Part Ways - Oct 12, 2010
- Courteney Cox to lose $50m if David Arquette files for divorce - Oct 27, 2010
- Cox ready to move on after marriage split - Feb 10, 2012
- Courteney Cox Says She is Not Getting a Divorce - Nov 02, 2010
- Courteney Cox's daughter 'shows sign of acting' - Dec 29, 2011
- Courteney Cox on her marriage break-up - Nov 13, 2010
- After rehab, David Arquette turns to self-help books - Mar 25, 2011