Courteney Cox could take estranged hubby David Arquette backFebruary 11th, 2011 - 5:24 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 11 (ANI): Courteney Cox is apparently considering a reconciliation with troubled husband David Arquette.
The 46-year-old actress has not given up hope they can still make their 11-year marriage work.
According to sources, former ‘Friends’ star is ready to take her estranged husband back for the sake of their seven-year-old daughter Coco.
“Courteney still cares for David deeply and she’s ready to give him a second chance if that’s what he wants and if he’s up to it,” the Daily Express quoted a source close to the couple as saying.
“Coco misses him and Courteney doesn’t want to deny her the chance to grow up in a family home with both her parents,” the source added. (ANI)
- David Arquette is my best friend: Courteney Cox - Jan 13, 2012
- David and me will always share a special bond, says Courteney Cox - Apr 10, 2011
- Courteney Cox's daughter 'shows sign of acting' - Dec 29, 2011
- Cox, Arquette seek smooth divorce - Jun 15, 2012
- Courteney Cox celebrated Christmas with BFF Jennifer Aniston - Dec 28, 2010
- Courteney Cox, Of 'Friends', Expresses Her Admiration For David Arquette's Decision To Enter A Rehab Institute - Jan 04, 2011
- Courteney Cox 'admires' David Arquette's rehab decision - Jan 03, 2011
- Cox, Arquette to turn separation into TV show - Oct 12, 2011
- Cox, Arquette take daughter to Disneyland - Apr 07, 2011
- Courteney Cox, hubby Arquette part ways - Oct 12, 2010
- Arquette, Cox reunite for 'Cougar Town' - Jan 28, 2012
- David Arquette And Courteney Cox Part Ways - Oct 12, 2010
- Courteney Cox talks about 'being bored with marriage' in 'Scream 4' - Oct 17, 2010
- Courteney Cox, David Arquette split after 11 years of marriage - Oct 12, 2010
- Sex-obsessed Arquette got turned on consoling Cox over her dying father - Apr 15, 2011