Courteney Cox ‘chats all night with Brad Pitt’ at gigMay 6th, 2009 - 1:49 pm ICT by ANI
New York, May 6 (ANI): Courteney Cox raised a few eyebrows after she was spotted chatting away with Brad Pitt, the former husband of her best pal Jennifer Aniston, at a gig.
The actress, who shot to fame with her portrayal of Monica Geller on the hit sitcom Friends, had reportedly turned up with her husband David Arquette at the Wiltern Theater in LA.
The Dirt star had been attending the final stop of rocker Chris Cornell’s Scream album tour when she ran into Pitt, and was seen having a gala time with him.
“Instead of ignoring him, Courteney chatted away with Brad all night. The three were in great spirits and seemed really happy to see each other,” the New York Post quoted a backstage source as saying. (ANI)
- I wish 'Friends' wasn't over: Courteney Cox - Mar 26, 2011
- Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox's friendship is back on - Jul 13, 2012
- Courteney Cox is not considering divorce at all - Nov 02, 2010
- Josh Hopkins Denies Dating Jennifer Aniston - Sep 13, 2010
- Cox, Arquette to produce game show - Jun 18, 2011
- Courteney Cox celebrated Christmas with BFF Jennifer Aniston - Dec 28, 2010
- A New Man For Jennifer Aniston? - Jul 08, 2010
- Courteney Cox says she was too shy for Hollywood career - Aug 17, 2010
- Arquette, Cox reunite for 'Cougar Town' - Jan 28, 2012
- Cox says 'amazing' pal Aniston helping her cope with split - Nov 02, 2010
- Jennifer Aniston to appear on 'Cougar Town' - Aug 01, 2010
- Courteney Cox denies she is getting a divorce - Nov 01, 2010
- Cox, Arquette seek smooth divorce - Jun 15, 2012
- David Arquette is my best friend: Courteney Cox - Jan 13, 2012
- Courteney Cox 'ego got really bruised' by 'Friends' Emmy snub - Aug 17, 2010
Tags: actress, brad pitt, chris cornell, courteney cox, david arquette, dirt, eyebrows, gala time, gig, jennifer aniston, monica geller, new york post, portrayal, scream, sitcom friends, spirits, wiltern theater