Courteney Cox aspires to be a cougarNovember 23rd, 2011 - 7:38 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 23 (IANS) Actress Courteney Cox wants to become “cougar” and start dating younger guys.
The 47-year-old, who split from husband David Arquette last year, has starred in three series of “Cougar Town” — a story about a divorced woman who dates much younger men.
“It depends on your definition of cougar. I was married for all of those years to a man seven years younger than me so obviously I’m attracted to younger men,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Cox as saying.
“I’m not being a cougar right now, but we’ll see what my future holds,” she added.
- Cox still feels strongly for Arquette - Mar 16, 2011
- Courtney Cox brushes off affair rumours - Apr 06, 2011
- Arquette's honest relationship with girlfriend - Oct 06, 2011
- Courteney Cox says her life is kind of crazy post spilt - Jan 15, 2011
- Courteney Cox defends ex David Arquette - Mar 16, 2011
- Courteney Cox 'not dating during separation from David Arquette' - Nov 02, 2010
- Cox ready to move on after marriage split - Feb 10, 2012
- David Arquette splits from girlfriend - Mar 08, 2012
- Courteney Cox 'not divorcing' David Arquette - Nov 01, 2010
- David and me will always share a special bond, says Courteney Cox - Apr 10, 2011
- David Arquette, Courteney Cox are still close - Nov 24, 2011
- Courtney Cox sad about not being a 'hot young thing' anymore! - Dec 01, 2010
- Courteney Cox offered $1M to promote 'cougar' dating site - Oct 14, 2010
- Courteney Cox too shy to date - Nov 09, 2010
- Courteney Cox's daughter 'shows sign of acting' - Dec 29, 2011