Court suspends Britney’s visitation rightsNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:29 am ICT by admin
The document read: “[Spears's] visitation with the minor children is suspended pending [her] compliance with court orders.”
Though no further explanation has been given, a source close to the singer revealed that a judge decided to remove her visitation rights after Britney could not be reached by cell phone designated for court-related scheduling.
However, a source close to ex hubby Kevin Federline revealed that he asked for Britney’s visitation rights to be revoked after sons Sean Preston and Jayden James came back to him after their last visit with her two days ago.
“She just doesn’t take parenting seriously. And Kevin knows it. He keeps saying he’s genuinely scared for their safety,” E!Online quoted the source, as saying.
What convinced K-Fed was when the kids came back to his house crying and surly.
“They came back to his house, and their eating schedule was off, their sleeping schedule was off, and they won’t listen to him, because he knows they haven’t been getting any discipline at her house,” the source claims.
“He has to start all over, getting them settled again, calm them down and reintroduce them to their normal schedules. And it’s frustrating for him. He’s been tolerating this for a long time, but he thought maybe it would get better with a monitor involved. It hasn’t.
“So, Kevin wanted back in court right away to see about cutting off her visits.
“Kevin believes it’s the only way she’ll start paying attention to her responsibilities, by making her feel the consequences of shirking them.”
The parenting coach is due to submit a report at the next hearing on Oct. 26,
Britney has been ordered to undergo random drug tests, work with a parenting coach, and counselling by the court. (ANI)
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Kevin Federline loses 25 pounds, relaunches his career - Sep 13, 2010
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Britney, Kevin reunite for sons' special day - Jun 27, 2010
- Britney Spears Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores - Sep 09, 2010
- Kevin Federline's girlfriend shows off her baby bump - Apr 06, 2011
- Spears' child abuse claims 'absurd' - Jul 02, 2010
- Britney's 'beau seeks K-Fed's blessings for marriage' - Dec 28, 2009
- Britney Spears faces child abuse probe - Jun 30, 2010
- Britney's ex K-Fed defends her over child abuse allegations - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney Spears again working with Jason Trawick - Jan 25, 2011
- Trawick wants to marry Spears, seeks Federline's permission - Dec 27, 2009
- Britney says she and beau Jason Trawick have a great time together - Apr 07, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears was the 'maid of honor' for Brett & Frank's wedding - Jan 31, 2011
Tags: britney, coach, counselling, court document, court orders, cutting off, genuinely, hubby, jayden james, kevin federline, minor children, parenting, paying attention, people magazine, random drug tests, reintroduce, revoked, source claims, visitation rights