Court revokes Doherty’s drug treatment order earlyNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:50 am ICT by admin
It was in accordance with the advice of experts that District Judge Jane McIvor decided to revoke the two-year order.
“I have just had enough really,” Contactmusic quoted Doherty as saying outside the court.
“It’s just the beginning, you know what I mean. My life has changed,” he added.
Doherty is due in court later this week to be sentenced for driving illegally while in possession of drugs in west London on 5 May. (ANI)
- Pete Doherty denies cocaine charge - Feb 03, 2011
- Couple jailed for 7yrs for holding five Thai women as sex slaves - Dec 18, 2010
- Pete Doherty released from jail - Jul 07, 2011
- Pete Doherty gets suspended jail term for drug and motoring offences - Nov 14, 2007
- Kate destroyed all my stuff after split, says Doherty - Feb 17, 2012
- Doherty to pen novel on troubled life - Apr 17, 2012
- Pete Doherty stops taking drugs - Feb 18, 2012
- Doherty's blood portrait on sale - Feb 20, 2011
- Pete Doherty to star as boozy French poet in new movie - Dec 16, 2010
- Winehouse haunting Pete Doherty! - Nov 16, 2011
- Judge finds burglars 'courageous', lets one walk free - Sep 06, 2012
- Lindsay Lohan fails drug test, faces jail again - Sep 18, 2010
- Pete Doherty voted worst celebrity neighbour - Feb 09, 2010
- Pete Doherty 'arrested for drug possession' - Dec 22, 2009
- Doherty in rehab, again - Jun 27, 2012