Court rejects Lindsay Lohan’s dad’s group therapy session’s pleaNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:13 am ICT by admin
Judge Stacy Bennett said that the actress is not involved in the visitation since she is not a minor.
During the hearing, Dina Lohan’s lawyer argued that things will be better for the kids if Michael stops discussing family issues with the press.
“These children would be better served if Mr. Lohan stopped talking, stopped talking to the press,” the New York Post quoted Warren Quaid, as saying.
Court-appointed law guardian Patricia Latzman added that ‘family issues should be ‘taken out of the courts and the public arena, where it has been for too long’. (ANI)
- Lindsay Lohan’s Family In Court Again - Dec 13, 2010
- Lohan's family in feud over child support - Dec 13, 2010
- Dina Lohan to appear on the Today show yet again - Nov 08, 2010
- Dina Lohan all set to produce her own reality show - May 30, 2012
- Dina Lohan doesn't want ex at rehab - Nov 15, 2010
- LiLo's decision to drop last name 'hurts' dad Michael - Mar 26, 2011
- Michael Lohan Disapproves Lindsay Lohan's Early Release - Aug 14, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan's father feels proud of daughter, ex-wife - Nov 20, 2010
- Lindsay to plead no-contest in theft case - Mar 22, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan Gets Ready For New Life In New Year - Dec 31, 2010
- Lindsay allows dad to visit her - Oct 27, 2010
- LiLo's mum slams 'unfair' sentence - Jul 08, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan slams her father - Sep 07, 2010
- Lohan's parents to hold meeting for her - May 28, 2010
- Lindsay Lohan hearing on in court - Sep 24, 2010